BOOK FAIR & FAMILY CULTURAL EVENING
February 25th – March 1st
PHMA Nebraska Campus
Hello PHMA Parents:
The Book Fair will run from February 25th – March 1st with the Family Cultural Evening / Pot Luck Dinner on Wednesday, February 27th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm in the New Middle School featuring PHMA Student Art Exhibit. The Book Fair will be open during the Pot Luck Dinner as well for shopping and purchases.
Please bring an item from the list below or a dish of your choice. Here are a few suggestions on what you may like to bring:
- MEAT or PASTA DISH
- VEGETABLE OR POTATOES
- ROLLS/DRINKS (WATER, APPLE JUICE, APPLE JUICE BOXES) NO SODA.
- Food should be enough to feed 8-10 people/dish
- All food items need to be in disposable containers, and if not, labeled with person’s name. Label all serving utensils as well.
- Bring your dish between 5:30 – 6:00 pm or as your schedule allows.
- Please email Schelena@floridamontessori.com with your selection.
We are looking forward to a terrific evening that the whole family can enjoy!!
We encourage you to take time for this special event! All Proceeds from this event will help purchase books for the classrooms and/or the library.
Hope to see you there!
WE ARE IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS FOR SET UP, TAKE DOWN, BOOK SALES AND HELPING THE CHILDREN DURING THEIR VISITS. PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for more information of where you may help!
If you are out of town or cannot make it to our Book Fair, you can also help support our school by shopping online. All orders ship FREE to the school. This option is only available from February 17th – March 9th!